Un Subdued black disponible en magasin, Jet Grey et Dusty Army mi Novembre. Forfait montage 150€.
Cool and practical at the same time
You might be unsure if you should buy a MATE – but there is a few things you be 100% sure off: These bikes make heads turn and are incredibly fun to ride! They will bring a smile on your face and in addition they’re very practical. The foldable design and the easy access and ability to upgrade your MATE ensures a unique lifestyle and practical product in one.
The original eBike innovator
MATE bike successfully disrupted the eBike industry by launching two of the biggest crowdfunding campaigns ever! Many companies try to copy their bikes but there is only one true MATE experience. They continually evolve the bikes and have several exciting launches planned. In short: If you want the ultiMATE eBike experience then buy it now!
A unique community of MATES
Once you buy a MATE you instantly join a family of thousands of eBike enthusiasts. Request to become a member in our Facebook forum and you’ll have access to a whole world of helpful people willing to support you with tips and tricks. And this is just the beginning. MATE are constantly working to serve their customers with cool tools like the Mate Assistant app, and they are committed to providing both an excellent bike and a great community and customer service.
• Easy-to-read display with backlit LCD
• 6 speeds from 0 (no assist) to 5 (full assist)
• On-the-go power-assist level adjustment
• Displays incl. speed, distance, battery life
• Configurable for personalized settings
• Water-and dust-proof
• Built-in USB charger
• Minimal design for a clean look
• Grip shifting for quick, seamless gear changes
• Ergonomic handlebar grips for long distance com
• Brake levers at a fingertip’s reach
• Computer display squarely in center of handlebar
• Front and rear suspension for smooth riding
• Extra comfort for the lower back
• Built to handle off-road adventures
• Front suspension: Adjustable preload to
match weight and riding style
• Front suspension: Mechanical lock-out for
riding on smooth roads
• 100% forged 6061 aluminum alloy frame
• 6 pounds (2.7kg) (total bike weight ≈ 50 pounds (26 kg))
• Saddle, handlebar heights adjusted with simple lever flip
• Easy handlebar rotation for ideal ergonomic position
• Drivetrain optimized for smooth, reliable shifting
• 8-speed drivetrain with SHIMANO gearing and derailleur
• Ideal gear steps for seamless transitions between shifts
• Single-handed gear operation to simplify your ride
Tektro mechanical disc brakes
Expert modulation for full control
Strong braking power requiring a single finger to engage
Hydraulic disc brakes - upgrade option
Smoother, more reliable braking
Less pulling force on lever required – a fingertip will do!